Be productive with everything you do
6" x 9"
8.5" x 11"
8.5" x 14"
9" x 12"
11" x 17"
100 lb. Gloss Book
100 lb. Gloss Cover
70 lb. Opaque Smooth White
80 lb. Gloss Book
100 lb. Recycled Matte Cover
80 lb. Recycled Matte Text
Open Gate Fold
Closed Gate Fold
Double Parallel Fold
Double Parallel Reverse Fold
Roll Fold (4 Panel)
Half Fold then Half Fold
Half Fold then Tri-Fold
Accordion Fold (4 Panel)
Full Color Both Sides
Brochures are a key element of a marketing campaign, as they serve as a constant sales tool for your company. There isn't a better way to highlight the essentials of your business!
- Select a folding option that will best fit your design. Make sure each panel is clear and easy to follow - separate different topics onto their own panels for a smoother flow.
- We do not recommend crossover text and/or images for the Closed Gate Fold. Due to a slight gap between the far left and far right panels, text and/or images will not meet.
- The Half Fold then Half Fold is an 8-page fold, and the Half Fold then Tri-Fold is a 12-page fold.
- Choose one of our glossy stocks for a beautiful shine, the 70 lb. Opaque Smooth White for a textured look, or one of our Matte stocks for a more subdued and vintage look.
- Due to the fact that we print in large volumes, different paper types may have different quantity options
- Aqueous coating will be applied to 250+ quantity orders printed on 100 lb. Gloss Book or 100 lb. Gloss Cover paper stocks.
- Quantities of 100 and fewer printed on 100 lb. Gloss Book or 100 lb. Gloss Cover paper stocks will be printed digitally with no coating.
Resolution: 350 DPI
Color Mode: CMYK
File Formats: TIF, TIFF, EPS, AI, PSD, BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, PDF
Max File Upload Size: 75MB
Instant Online Proof: An instant proof will be available for you to review and approve. If you select this option, you must check your files for errors, as GPEPrint will not provide you with additional proof.
Manually Processed, PDF Proof:
24 Hours (Excluding Weekends and Holidays). We will check your files and ensure they have the correct file specifications. If we find any problems with your files, we'll contact you, otherwise, you'll receive a link to your PROOF to review within 1 business day.
Note: Prices include processing one set of uploaded files and creating a single proof. You can view the status of your order online 24/7 under "My Account."
If you have submitted a CD of your files, the proof turnaround will begin after we have received your CD. In addition, for all orders during the holiday season, we will be extending our proof turnaround time by 1 business day. Files not built correctly may delay the order.