Be productive with everything you do
4" x 6"
5" x 7"
5.5" x 8.5"
6" x 9"
8.5" x 11"
Full Color Front, Grayscale Back
Full Color Front, Blank Back
Rounded Corners - Corner Radius 0.25"
* Not available for all paper stocks
14 pt. Gloss Cover
14 pt. Uncoated Cover
13 pt. Premium Linen
16 pt. Premium Matte Cover
16 pt. Premium Ice Pearl
18 pt. Premium Kraft
18 pt. Premium Smooth White
24 pt. Trifecta Green with Velvet Finish
35 pt. Trifecta Pearl with Kanvas Texture
38 pt. Trifecta Black with Velvet Finish
38 pt. Trifecta Red with Velvet Finish
38 pt. Trifecta Blue with Velvet Finish
100 lb. Recycled Matte Cover
Recycled paper option available.
(only applicable for 16 pt. Premium Matte Cover)
Raised Print UV
Raised Print Foil
- Rose Gold
Sending a postcard advertisement for your business? Highlight the most important parts of your message with big, bold text or colorful graphics so customers can see and process the information quickly. Include a call to action for a faster response!
- Get creative with our variety of postcards – use them to design invitations, greeting cards, and announcements. Include a beautiful picture and headline on the front, and provide the details of the event or occasion on the back.
- Choose our Gloss stock for a beautiful shine, the 14 pt. Uncoated Cover for a textured look, or one of our Matte stocks for a more subdued and vintage look. Or try our Trifecta ultra thick, triple-layered paper for a luxurious look and feel.
- For a rustic look and feel to your cards, choose 18 pt. Premium Kraft paper.
- 13 pt. Premium Linen and 16 pt. Premium Ice Pearl paper will add a touch of elegance to your designs, making either of them the perfect option for wedding suites.
- Mailing: Be sure to leave High Gloss UV Coating off the back of your postcard if you will be writing on that side or addressing the back for mailers. You have the option of the 14 pt. Uncoated Cover or simply selecting High Gloss UV Coating Front Only on the 14 pt. Gloss Cover.
- For the 14 pt. Gloss paper stock, a High Gloss UV Coating will be applied to the color sides, unless High Gloss UV Coating Front Only is selected. High Gloss UV Coating will not be applied to the back if you select Grayscale Back or Blank Back. High Gloss UV Coating makes the products more durable, so your postcards will last longer. You cannot write or print on products with High Gloss UV Coating.
- Our High Gloss UV Coating Front Only option may produce variation in color and brightness between the front and back of your product.
- Please note that due to the fact that we print in large volumes, different paper types may have different quantity options
- Specialty finishes include Raised Print UV and Raised Print Foil. Finishes are applied over specific graphic elements of a design. The result is a striking contrast between elements that include the Raised UV or Foil and the rest of the design.
- Raised Prints are only applicable with our 16 pt. Premium Matte Cover stock.
14 Pt Gloss Cover
100 Lb Recycled Matte Cover
35 Pt Trifecta Pearl with Kanvas Texture
38 Pt Trifecta Blue with Velvet Finish
38 Pt Trifecta Red with Velvet Finish
38 Pt Trifecta Black with Velvet Finish
24 Pt Trifecta Green with Velvet Finish
18 Pt Premium Smooth White
18 Pt Premium Kraft
16 Pt Premium Ice Pearl
16 Pt Premium Matte Cover
13 Pt Premium Linen
14 Pt Uncoated Cover
Resolution: 350 DPI
Color Mode: CMYK
File Formats: TIF, TIFF, EPS, AI, PSD, BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, PDF
Max File Upload Size: 75MB
Instant Online Proof: An instant proof will be available for you to review and approve. If you select this option, you must check your files for errors, as GPEPrint will not provide you with additional proof.
Specialty Prints: To set up your files for Raised UV/Foil prints, please see detailed instructions.
Manually Processed, PDF Proof:
24 - 72 Hours (Excluding Weekends and Holidays). We will check your files and ensure they have the correct file specifications. If we find any problems with your files, we'll contact you, otherwise you'll receive a link to your PROOF to review within 3 business days.
Note: Prices include processing one set of uploaded files and creating a single proof. You can view the status of your order online 24/7 under "My Account."